Wilderness Blueberry Cheesecake Bundle
Make your own No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake at home!
- 1 can Duncan Hines Comstock Blueberry Filling / Wilderness Blueberry Filling
- 1 cup crushed graham or crushed Lotus Biscoff
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pack cream cheese (250 grams)
- 1 cup Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup Jolly milk
- Mix 1 cup crushed graham and 1/4 cup butter. Mix well. Press the mixture it in a cake pan.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. gelatin powder in 1/2 cup milk. Set aside.
- Combine condensed milk, all-purpose cream and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Pour it in a pan and bring it to simmer on a medium fire. Gradually add the gelatin mixture. Mix until boiling.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan and keep in the refrigerator until set.
- Pour Duncan Hines Comstock Blueberry pie filling / Wilderness Blueberry pie filling into the pan as a topping.
- Keep in the refrigerator to keep cold. Serve chilled.